Or I thought there was...
|From Bal Arneson's Show Spice Goddess|
- 2 cups cooked sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
DirectionsMash the sweet potatoes in a bowl and then add the chickpea flour, garam masala, ginger, salt, cilantro, and yogurt. Mix well and then form into small patties about 2-inches in diameter.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook the patties in batches so they have plenty of room to fry. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until they are golden and crispy and cooked through.